Kendall Ford of Marysville presents the Kendall $20k Giveaway!
Do you want a shot at winning $1,000—or more?! With Kendall's $20k Giveaway, you could be in luck.
Each month, up to 10 lucky winners have the opportunity to win $1,000 each. The remaining $10,000 will go to a local charity we partner with.
Enter as many times as you'd like throughout the month, but there's a limit of one entry method per week with the exception of vehicle purchases.
At the end of the month, 10 lucky entries will be selected. If your name is selected twice, you win $2,000! If your name is pulled for all 10 entries, you win $10,000!
Come on in, submit an entry, and hope you're one of the lucky winners!
Who can enter?
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Residents of New York, Florida and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and are prohibited from entering. Void where prohibited by law. You must have a valid U.S. Driver's License to enter. Employees of Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, and the spouses and dependents of those employees, are not eligible to enter or win any Sweepstakes.
What is the Kendall $20k Giveaway?
The Kendall $20k Giveaway is a monthly promotional contest where 10 winners will have a chance to win $1,000 a piece. Entries are provided by a customers visiting the store (1 entry), test driving a new or used vehicle (3 entries), or buying a vehicle (5 entries).
How many times can I enter this contest?
You can have one entry per week. Whether that is visiting the store (1 entry) or test driving a new or used vehicle (3 entries). Buying a vehicle (5 entries) is the exception, make as many vehicle purchases during the sweepstakes and receive 5 entries for each purchase.
When does the contest start/end?
The first Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. on January 1st, 2021, and will end at 8:00 p.m. on February 1st, 2020. Each monthly Sweepstakes thereafter will begin at 8:00 a.m. on the first business day after the 1st of each month, and will end at 8:00 p.m. on the 1st day of the next calendar month.
Where can I sign up?
You can enter the Kendall $20k Giveaway at Kendall Ford of Marysville, located at 15900 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville, Washington and entering with one of the three options:
(1) visiting the Kendall Ford of Marysville dealership
(2) taking any new or used vehicle on a test drive
(3) purchasing a used or new vehicle
Do i need to buy a car to be a winner?
No purchase is necessary to enter or win – there are no fees associated with entry.
How does a charity win?
We have pre-selected charities and every entry
will allow you to recommend a future charity winner.
MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: KENDALL FORD OF MARYSVILLE, KENDALL SUBARU OF MARYSVILLE, KENDALL CHEVROLET OF MARYSVILLE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES, SEE DEALERSHIP FOR DETAILS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
KFMW LLC dba Kendall Ford of Marysville, KSMW LLC dba Kendall Subaru of Marysville, and KCMW LLC dba Kendall Chevrolet of Marysville (each a "Sponsor" and together, the "Sponsors") will hold a monthly cash raffle (the "Sweepstakes") at one of Sponsors' Marysville, Washington locations. The Sweepstakes is a promotional contest of chance. The first Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. on August 1, 2021, and will end at 8:00 p.m. on September 15, 2021. Each monthly Sweepstakes thereafter will begin at 8:00 a.m. on the first business day after the 15th of each month, and will end at 8:00 p.m. on the 15th day of the next calendar month. KFMW LLC's computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes, and each reference to time means Pacific time. All dealership visits, test drives, and vehicle purchases must be completed and entry forms submitted before the end of each month's Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, in their sole discretion.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Residents of New York, Florida and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and are prohibited from entering. Void where prohibited by law. You must have a valid U.S. Driver's License to enter. Employees of any Sponsor or any of their affiliated companies, and the spouses and dependents of those employees, are not eligible to enter or win any Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter.
- Method of Entry. You enter the Sweepstakes by (1) visiting the Kendall Ford of Marysville dealership located at 15900 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville, Washington (the "Ford Dealership"), (2) visiting the Kendall Subaru of Marysville dealership located at 6001 33rd Ave. NE, Marysville, Washington (the "Subaru Dealership"), (3) visiting the Kendall Chevrolet of Marysville dealership located at 6616 35th Ave. NE, Marysville, WA (the "Chevrolet Dealership" and, together with the Ford Dealership and the Subaru Dealership, the "Dealerships"); (4) taking any new or used vehicle for sale by any Sponsor on a test drive, or (5) purchasing a used or new vehicle from any Sponsor. If you enter the Sweepstakes by visiting a Dealership, you will receive one entry in that month's Sweepstakes, limited to one entry per week per Dealership (Monday through Sunday). If you enter the Sweepstakes by test driving a vehicle, you will receive three entries in that month's Sweepstakes, limited to one test drive entry per Dealership per week (Monday through Sunday) regardless of the number of test drives taken. If you enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing a used or new vehicle, you will receive five entries in that month's Sweepstakes for each vehicle purchased. Methods of entry cannot be combined. For example, if you visit a Dealership, take a test drive, and purchase a vehicle in any given week (Monday through Sunday), you will receive five entries in the Sweepstakes. Following a visit to a Dealership, test drive, or vehicle purchase, you must submit an appropriate number of entries on the form provided by the Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to enter or win - there are no fees associated with entry.
- Limits. There is a limit of one entry per household for each weekly visit to each Dealership. There is a limit of one test drive entry per household per Dealership per week, regardless of the number of test drives taken. Entries from one month's Sweepstakes do not carry over to any other month's Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entrant Data and Privacy. By submitting the entry form(s), you consent to Sponsors and their affiliates obtaining, using, and transferring your name, address, and other details for Sweepstakes administration purposes and for Sponsors and their affiliates' marketing purposes, subject to Sponsors or their affiliates' privacy policies. You may opt out of Sponsors sharing certain information for marketing purposes, subject to Sponsors or their affiliates' privacy policies, by emailing your opt-out request to email@example.com, and including the words "Opt Out" in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Prizes and Prize Drawing.
- Prize Drawing. All prize drawings will be conducted by Sponsors. There will be a total of ten Prize winners each month during the Sweepstakes. The names of the ten monthly winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries in that month. For the August 2021 Sweepstakes, the Prize drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about September 16, 2021. For each subsequent Sweepstakes, the Prize drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about the weekday closest to the 15th day of the next calendar month. You do not need to be present at the Prize drawing to win. The winner will be notified by telephone, email, or by regular mail, at Sponsors' discretion. Sponsors anticipate the winner will be notified within 10 business days following the drawing. Sponsors' decisions relating to all matters involving the Sweepstakes are final.
- Prize Details. Each prize consists of (1) a check from a Sponsor in the amount of one thousand USD ($1,000.00) (the "Cash Prize"), and (2) a one thousand USD ($1,000.00) donation by a Sponsor to a charitable organization (the "Charitable Prize" and, together with the Cash Prize, the "Prize"). No more than ten Prizes will be awarded each month. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $1,000. Each Prize is non-transferrable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or exchanges except at Sponsors' sole and absolute discretion.
- Selecting Recipients of Charitable Prizes. Before each monthly Sweepstakes, Sponsors will designate three charitable organizations eligible to receive the aggregate Charitable Prizes won that month by Prize winners (collectively, the "Aggregate Charitable Prize"). Each monthly Cash Prize winner may cast one vote on his or her winning entry form for an eligible charitable organization to receive the Aggregate Charitable Prize for that month. The eligible charitable organization receiving the most votes by that month's Prize winners will receive the Aggregate Charitable Prize. If the selected charitable organization cannot accept the Aggregate Charitable Prize, Sponsors will donate the Aggregate Charitable Prize to the eligible charitable organization receiving the second most votes from that month's Prize winners. In the case of a tie, the tying charitable organizations will split the Aggregate Charitable Prize evenly.
- Prize Requirements. Each Prize winner must be a licensed driver, evidenced by presenting a valid driver's license to Sponsors before claiming the Prize. Each Prize winner must take possession of the Cash Prize, at his or her own expense, at the time and location specified by Sponsors or the Prize may, at Sponsors' sole discretion, be forfeited. No other delivery option will be available. If the Prize is not claimed for any reason by the Prize winner within 30 days of the Prize award, the Prize will be forfeited and no further consideration will be provided. Each Prize winner will be solely responsible for all tax obligations associated with the Cash Prize. In particular, each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the Cash Prize). Each Prize winner will be issued a Form 1099 for tax purposes in the amount of the actual value of the Cash Prize and must submit his or her Social Security number to Sponsors before claiming the Prize, as required by law.
Each Prize winner will forfeit the Prize if (1) the Prize winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts by Sponsors; (2) the Prize winner is ineligible according to these Official Rules; (3) the Prize winner fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, including by failing to provide the required information and documents to Sponsors within the applicable time period; (4) a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or (4) the Prize winner declines the Prize for any reason. If a Prize winner forfeits the Prize, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in Sponsor's sole discretion. No compensation will be provided to a Prize winner who forfeits the Prize. Once Sponsors receive and verify the required information and paperwork within the time period specified in these rules, Sponsors will issue final approval to an eligible Prize winner. A potential Sweepstakes winner will become an actual winner only upon Sponsors' final approval.
- Waiver of Liability/Publicity Release
By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, you: (a) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all entry requirements; and (b) waive, on behalf of you and your heirs, any and all claims against, and to release and hold harmless, Sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Released Parties") for: (i) any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Prize; (ii) any claim or action based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. By entering the Sweepstakes, you give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsors by telephone, email, and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. You grant Sponsors and their designees the right to publicize your name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements, and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional, trade, and/or any other purpose in any media format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation, and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, ineligible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, or garbled entries, printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these official rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisement or other materials, or any other errors, problems, or difficulties, of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors and/or their respective agents. Sponsors will have the sole right to disqualify you for violating these official rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Sponsors' failure to enforce any term of these official rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ENTRY.
Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes if events beyond control the of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation, order of any court of jurisdiction, technical failures, fraud, or any other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsors, undermine, interfere with or corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In event of cancellation, Sponsors may elect to identify a Prize winner and award the Prize by drawing from all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsors also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, controversies, or cause of action arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, or the Prize awarded (each a "Claim"), will be: (a) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and will not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party; and (b) settled by binding arbitration in Snohomish County, Washington before a single arbitrator appointed by the Washington Arbitration and Mediation Service in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses. These official rules are governed by and will be construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of Washington, without regard for conflicts of laws or choice of law principals.
KFMW LLC (15900 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville, Washington)
KSMW LLC (6001 33rd Ave NE, Marysville, Washington)
KCMW LLC (6616 35th Ave NE, Marysville, Washington)